Monday, November 16, 2009

Monday, Monday....

So glad that I only work 3 days this week! I have off Thursday and Friday to help get things ready for the wedding. I can not believe that it is this weekend!!!

We had a really good weekend! Saturday we went to a birthday party at Fun Zone. We had to go to Toys R Us first to get a present...when I say we I mean me and Hanna...well that was a HUGE mistake...HUGE!!! Poor thing could not understand why we were there to get someone else a present and not her one. She was very upset! So that ruined her mood for the rest of the day...I would have been better off getting her a small toy. After the party we went home and watched and AWESOME Alabama football game! They played really really good!!!

Yesterday we got the news we have been waiting to get...and it was in fact GOOD/GREAT news!!!! Still can not go into detail...hopefully soon though!!!!

We also picked up pecans this weekend...there were still a bunch of pecans on the trees so Jeremy got some golf clubs and started throwing the up in the trees to knock the pecans down. It actually worked really well because there were pecans everywhere! So then Jeremy throws up one of the clubs and gets it stuck in the tree! So what does he do? He goes and gets his shotgun and shoots the golf club down!!! It was just a really nice day yesterday and we were basically outside all day!

2 comments:

JB said...

That sounds like something Kevin would do. Shooting a golfclub out of the tree. LMAO

Yay for the wedding!

Jenny Strickland said...

Adam got his gun out Sunday and shot pecans down for me! It worked!

YAY for the WEDDING!!! MY WEDDING!!! =)