I am so very sleepy this morning. I guess because it is Monday and Mondays are always sleepy plus it is rainy and that makes it even worse! Hanna woke me up this morning at about 1:30...she was standing beside our bed crying. I asked her what was wrong and she told me that the rain woke her up and scared her...So I just put her in the bed with us and went back to sleep. Jeremy and I can not hear the rain so much but Hanna's room is on the back of the house and the covered patio makes the rain sound really loud! Plus we have the air conditioner unit outside our window so it drowns out the sound of rain too.
Yesterday was just a gloomy day...it felt really good outside but it was just dreary. Hanna played outside and colored on the patio with her chalk. Other than that we mostly just took it easy yesterday. Watched the race and parts of the last Braves game of the season. The more we watch racing the more I LOVE it! I would love to go to a race someday!
Saturday we got up early and dropped Jeremy off at the Post Office so he could help his sub put up some of the mail. Me and Hanna headed to the grocery store. Got some groceries went and got Jeremy and we watched football most of the day! I went with mom and grandmother to Graceville to get some things for Jenny's shower coming up this weekend!
Friday night I was so freaking tired from getting NO sleep Wed and Thursday nights. Jeremy was out of town in Eufaula with Uncle Allen. And I just can not sleep when he is not there....so by Friday I was very tired! I can home and Jeremy was there thank goodness! I laid on the couch and napped on and off till 7 then I got up and headed to Graceville to get us some Chinese food. It was YUMMY!
Thursday night me and Hanna went to Dothan with mom #2. It was fun! We don't really get to do that very often! We went and ate at Shoney's and it was delicious! I had a salad and the breakfast bar! Hanna chowed down on some french toast sticks dipped in Syrup...which got her extremely hyper! She did not go to sleep till around 11 that night! Anyway we went to Kmart and Walmart and then back home. God Bless her she came and walked with me inside the house...she knows me all to well! It was dark and I get scared pretty easy so she came to the house to walk us in!
Well I must get to work now...let's hope 5 gets here very very quick!
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment