So I have a new show that I have been watching and I LOVE it! It is Eastwick and it comes on Wed nights at 9 on I think CBS. Anyway it is really really good! I did not get to watch it last night though because the season premier of Nip/Tuck was on! I was not really impressed with last nights episode. The mime thing we weird...Those things scare me! Anyway I will hopefully get to watch Eastwick today during my lunch hour! I did watch the first episode of Vampire Diaries and I have not watched any more since then. Not sure why I thought I was really going to like it but I just have not really tried to watch it again. I may start watching those during lunch to try and catch up! I have really slacked on my reading....:( I have not had time to read lately and the last book I started reading, the second book in the Vamp Diaries I only read the first 20 or so pages.
Jenny's shower was this past weekend. She got lots and lots of really nice gifts! I was really happy with how it all turned out! The decorations were really pretty all thanks to Jessica! And the food was all really good too! Now I have to start planning for her next shower which is Nov 8th at my house! This is going to be a pantry stocking shower! That should be fun! She is also having a lingerie shower at Tiffany's on Oct 30! So lots to do here in the next few months! I also have a birthday next month! I will be 29! That is crazy....I will be 30 next year!!! OMG!!!!!
Me Jeremy and Hanna went out to eat Monday night! We went to Red Lobster and had the endless shrimp! It was so freaking awesome! I love me some shrimp scampi! Hanna of course had chicken fingers! Then we went to wally world to get a few groceries. I was so tired when we got home!
Early yesterday morning Korey and Latisa had their baby girl! Alli Kayden Thomley! Yay! I can not wait to meet her! They live in CT so it will be a while before we get to meet her :( I am so happy for them though!
Hanna's daycare is on a field trip today! They went to Aplin Farms....I could not get off work, neither could Jeremy so her Granddaddy took her! I think she was more excited about going somewhere with her granddaddy than she was about going to the pumpkin patch at Aplin's! I can not wait to hear her tell me all about it!
I am so so happy that tomorrow is Friday! Although I may have to work this weekend...
So I just talked to Dennis and he said him and Hanna had a BLAST! YAY! He said that when it came time to pick a pumpkin he said to Hanna "I see a pumpkin with your name on it" well Hanna took that to heart and he said poor thing looked all over the pumpkin field for a pumpkin with her name written on it! He could not get her to understand what he meant by it! I am really glad that he got to go with her! I can not wait to listen to her stories!
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment