Wednesday, September 2, 2009

~ROLL TIDE~

I will be glad when this week is OVER! Thank goodness it will be a long weekend! So excited about that...However Jeremy is again going out of town....He will leave early Sunday morning and come back Monday...so I am trying to think of something fun for me and Hanna Boo to do!? I wish it was not the holiday because I would ride to PC for the day...yeah not doing that with the crowd that will be there this weekend! Any suggestions??

Friday night is Jenny's pre wedding party at Jessica's house! It is a Twilight party and I am so excited! We are going to have so much fun!

ROLL TIDE!!!! I am just ecstatic that college football starts this week! Tomorrow night will be the first games on ESPN! I LOVE watching college football no matter who is playing! But I LOVE me some ALABAMA FOOTBALL!!! ROLL TIDE!!! My sis bought me the cutest Alabama Fossil belt! Thanks Jenny! Now I have to go bet me a new Bama shirt!

I bought a new book yesterday! The first 2 series in the Vampire Diaries! I am hoping it will be interesting enough to hold my attention!

I just finished reading a book that Brittney let me borrow! I was called Summers At Castle Auburn by Sharon Shinn...It was different that books I normally read...(Not a vampire book lol) but it was really really good!

Hope you all have a Happy Hump day!

I am craving me some Mexican food...I am hoping I can talk someone here to going to Labambas with me for lunch!

1 comment:

JB said...

Let me know how you like Vampire Diaries. I'm reading the second set of books now.