I should be in a great mood today since we were handed the keys to the house yesterday! I am excited about that just not thrilled to have to be here at work! Mom Jenny and Dennis came over last night to look at the house! I can't wait to get started! Jeremy is going over there when he gets off today to start. We are ripping down wall paper, tearing off tiles from the walls in the bathroom, taking the tub, toilet and vanity out from the bathroom! I asked off for Friday and possibly Monday of next week! Jeremy wants to go ahead and get it all done! I am really excited about starting on the yards! I Talisa am going attempt a flower bed!!! We will see how that turns out!
I seem to go through these moods every now and again where I just do not want to be here..(work) and today I am in one of those moods...plus it does not help that I have a really bad headache! Lets just hope that today goes by fast! Hopefully tomorrow will be better!
1 year ago

3 comments:
Yay! Congrats on the house!
Yay! Congrats on the house!
YAY!!!!!!! I am so happy for yall! I love the house! And Talisa the bathroom is NOT bad... I PROMISE!!!!! I would tell you if it were.... I would however put in a new toilet and sink... Hanna is so excited!
Post a Comment