Monday, April 20, 2009







I just want to go back home and crawl back into bed!!! It is Monday and and I really do not want to be at work!!!

We had a really nice weekend! Friday night me Jeremy and Hanna went to Circle Grill to eat and it was so Yummy!!! Their shrimp is delicious! Hanna has found something new that she loves...Fried dill pickles! I bet she ate 20 of them...!!! Saturday we did not do much I had to come to Wal-Mart so I left Hanna with Jeremy. I think everyone in dothan was at wal-mart!! It was so freaking packed!!!

Yesterday me Jeremy and Hanna went to Montgomery to see Disney on Ice...it was really neat! Hanna LOVED it!!! She was so excited the entire time just sitting there smiling and clapping! There were a few parts that kind of scared her. Like when they were doing the Lion King one of the animals came right up to us and slammed his feet down on the side of the rink and it scared all the little kids. They started the show with Cars and when the red car came out Hanna got excited saying that was Will's favorite!!! Then they done the Little Mermaid which was my favorite. Next was the Lion King and last was Tinkerbell. I did not care much for that one because it lasted for so long. I am really glad that I paid more for the tickets so that we got front row seats otherwise Hanna really would have not been able to see it very well. Plus being right there on the front row some of the characters would stop and shake the kids hands and stuff. Pumbaa...I think that is his name...the one from the Loin King?? He came up to Hanna and shook her hand she loved that!

I hope you all had a great weekend! Hopefully this week will go by fast...I am already ready for the weekend!

2 comments:

Jenny Strickland said...

I am so happy that she had a great time!

JB said...

Glad she liked it. It scared the crap out of me when I was little. haha