Thursday, April 16, 2009

~Back to work~

It was really really hard to get up and come in to work today after having off a few days. It was really nice to have some time off! We did not make it to the lake...the water was still to high to go. Jeremy's dad said that he is still walking through knee high water just to get to the front porch...I would not do that considering all the gators and snakes we have seen down there. Tuesday morning the phone rang at 5:30..it was Jeremy's sub for the rout calling to tell Jeremy that he was sick and could not work...OK let me just say that Jeremy worked as a sub for 7 years and NEVER called in sick...anyway...Jeremy called the PO master and he told Jeremy not to worry about coming in he could call someone in to cover for him. So we were awake after that...it was nice though we just sat around and drank our coffee and watched Charlie Platt...LOL we sound like old people...!!!! But it is little things like that that I LOVE!!! After that we came to Dothan and shopped a little and me and Hanna had lunch with Anna and Kim. Then we went to Wal-Mart and then headed home. Yesterday Jeremy had to work. Me and Hanna came to town and had lunch with my dad. I really enjoyed that! Even though it had been a while since we had seen him Hanna remembered who he was. I know that we both stay really busy with work and me with work and Hanna but I really do want her to grow up knowing him! She was so funny because last night she kept telling Jeremy that her Pop gave her some pickles..that girl LOVES her some dill pickles!!!! Anyway yesterday afternoon I took Hanna to have her pictures made. Me and Jenny both had our pictures made in this little dress that I had when I was little. Well mom still has that dress so I took Hanna to have her picture made in the dress. I was so proud of her because she done so good!!
Now I am back at work and my good mood in pretty much gone...Not that I do not like my job because I do...it has actually gotten a lot better lately...I am just ill because I just really would love to be able to stay home with Hanna!

I am getting really excited about this weekend! Jeremy and I are taking Hanna to Disney on Ice in Montgomery! I can't wait! She is going to have so much fun! Or at least I hope she does!!!!!

1 comment:

Jenny Strickland said...

I can't wait to see the pictures!

Glad you had a nice couple of days off!

I love you!